Monday, March 10, 2008

Scarves!

Last summer, as I watched tv or farted around on the internet, I crocheted SO many scarves. I've discovered that scarves are very easy, at least when you're lazy like I do and just use the simplest method to do so. I've made a few Harry Potter scarves, but given them all away, except for the one I'm working on right now. It's a Hufflepuff scarf, for a friend down in Texas:



I'm going to be mailing it down south soon. Maybe then I'll finally make myself a Ravenclaw scarf..

The only scarf I've made for myself is this beautiful green one.



I wear a lot of clothes in this color range, so you'd think I'd wear this scarf a lot. Unfortunately, I made it really long -- it's probably roughly seven feet long, and so it's rather unwieldy. It's fun, though, and I love the colors.