Monday, March 10, 2008

A pattern? Kind of.

Yesterday, a friend asked me for some suggestions on how to make a plushie based on this little guy:



I drew out some crappy images on Paint to give her an idea of what I imagined, but today I drew out some better, hand-drawn images. As a college student focusing on technical writing in my English degree, I feel a little ashamed of these instructions, but until I make my own crazed dinosaur plush, this is the best I can do. I am planning on making my own, because I think it's an adorable idea, and after I work the bugs out in my own process, I'm going to make up some new instructions, but until then.. this is what I got:



Since blogger cuts out the left side of pictures (boo!), you can see them here for the full size, too.

Once my friend makes her plush -- it's her first one, and I'm excited to see how it turns out! -- I'll see if she'll let me post those pictures up here. I'm going to make mine next week, after my finals are over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo, dinosaur party tomorrow!